Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Message of the day

A personality of royalty lies in being constantly cheerful. 

Thought to Ponder: When we see someone with positive qualities, even during negative situations, we really admire their positivity. It could be patience, wisdom or any other positive quality that comes across. But much more than that, it is the happiness or contentment that is visible in the form of a cheerful face. This is the true personality of royalty, that we too need to make an attempt to imbibe. 

Point to Practice: Today I will smile at whatever happens. Even if something goes wrong, I will find something to learn from it or something positive and be happy for it. Even if I can't find it right away, I'll at least take the thought that this has happened for a reason, because I know whatever happens, happens for the best. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment