Saturday, October 17, 2015

Message of the day

The one who is full with all attainments is the one who is creative. 

Thought to Ponder: If I am forever dissatisfied with what life brings me, I will never be content. Without contentment there cannot be creativity and beauty in my actions. I will be able to make of what I have for something better when I am able to appreciate what I today. If I go on complaining about what I don't have, I will never be able to progress. 

Point to Practice: Today I will make a list of all that I have as a gift. What I could include in the list could be a skill, a talent or even a quality. I will then put at least one of them to use, starting today. This will encourage me to use my other qualities too in a better way. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment