Sunday, October 4, 2015

Message of the day

To use treasures in a worthwhile way is to be content. 

Thought to Ponder: We are all endowed with a lot of treasures. Treasures like our specialties, our time, our good wishes, our encouraging words are in our access. Without using these treasures, if we ask God for more, or expect from others, it is difficult to get them. When we start using what we have in a worthwhile way, we find these and other treasures increase automatically. 

Point to Practice: Today I will remind myself of any one specialty of mine and make a conscious attempt to use it in my day to day activities. I will remind myself of this, from time to time, and use it consciously whenever I can. When I am busy using my own inner treasure, I will not only be content, but also start achieving success in all I do. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment