Sunday, October 25, 2015

Message of the day

The biggest service is to show others the right path. 

Thought to Ponder: When someone is going wrong, it is very easy to get influenced and go wrong too. For example, others' negativity brings anger, fear or sadness, which is negative too. Then, I lose the ability to show others the right path. When someone is negative, it is all the more reason to have a positive state of mind so that I can guide them towards the right path. 

Point to Practice: Today I will take a few minutes before I react. Whenever there is a negative situation I am faced with, I'll wait for a minute or two before I give any reaction. this will help me finish negativity and I will be able to respond with positive. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment