Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Message of the day

The ability to bring out strength is to be constantly powerful. 

Thought to Ponder: We normally get to a state of mind, according to the situation. But, we can take inspiration from examples like the incense stick which is full of fragrance, and spreads only that. Also is the example of the candle/lamp. It is fully of light so that is what it radiates. So it is important to connect to my strengths at all times, so that I can give what I have at all times. 

Point to Practice: Today I will remember a positive quality that I have. I will remind myself of this at least 10 times or as many times as I can. And while I do that, whatever the challenge may be I'll believe in my own strengths and continue to use them. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment