Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Message of the day

A true diamond reveals its sparkle wherever it is. 

Expression: Sometimes, we tend to get affected by the negativity of the situation. We then lose touch with our inner qualities. But reminding myself that I am like a true diamond keeps me free from negative influences. I then continue to sparkle with my inner qualities wherever I am. I can thus help get in touch with their qualities too. 

Experience: Today I will smile at myself and be proud of what I am. I will remind myself that I am the true diamond who can never lose the sparkle of my inner qualities and happiness where ever I am. This practice will help me be prepared to deal with the variety of situations that life brings my way. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment