Thursday, October 8, 2015

Message of the day

To use resources well is to increase them. 

Expression: If I put to use whatever resources I have, I will be able to increase them. Firstly, whatever I use, I become aware of them more and more. They become more and more available to me. Secondly, for having used them, they get sharpened and much better. It also brings back return from others in some way or the other. 

Experience: Today I will recognize at least one special resource which I have not been putting to use. It could be the resource of a skill that I have; some specialty or even something more subtle, like the resource of my thoughts or time. I will start using it consciously, so that I use it more and more, thus increasing it. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment