Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Message of the day

Situations are a reminder to bring out positive qualities. 

Expression: Every situation is an excuse to bring out qualities from us, good or bad. It is upto us what we want to use. If we continue to blame situations to bring out anger, ego or any other negative trait, it will continue to increase. On the other hand, if we use the positive qualities, we find them increasing. So, in any situation it is important for us to remind what positive traits we have and use them. 

Experience: Today I will learn from one situation. I will check if I am able to maintain a positive state of mind or not. I will create a thought, based on a learning from the situation, making my mind positive. I will then be able to add power to the situation, instead of losing my own power. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment