Monday, October 3, 2016

Message of the day

To be a master means to use the right power at the right time. 

Expression:To be a master means to be aware of the internal qualities that one has. Also it is the ability to use these qualities as and when required. That means to be able to give an order and put into use in a second whatever internal power or virtue that is required at that time. If there is an awareness of the positive quality, and not the ability to put it into use within a second, it would not be called total mastery. 

Experience: When I am a master I am able to have an experience of having control over whatever is happening around me. Even if something comes up suddenly, I still am able to feel the control over the situation and make the best out of it. I neither feel helpless nor blame others for what is happening. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment