Thursday, October 13, 2016

Message of the day

To be a leader means to invoke challenges. 

Expression:Each challenge actually brings forth some hidden strength, some latent power. The one who is able to understand this, is able to face and in fact invoke challenges. Such a person with constant and unshaken faith moves on towards victory. Such a person becomes an inspiration for many and thus is a true leader. 

Experience: When I know the art of facing and learning from challenges, I am able to remain fearless in spite of the several challenges. Much more than that, I am able to actually have the courage to invoke challenges understanding the fact that challenges makes me stronger. So I am able to face challenges with great ease and enthusiasm. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment