Thursday, October 20, 2016

Message of the day

To understand and accept people's ideas is to increase the power of unity. 

Expression:When one suggests something and the other accepts, it gives power to the gathering. So instead of expecting others to accept suggestions, it is better to understand and provide with what the other person needs. The more something is given with generosity there is happiness for the one who is receiving and for the one who is giving. And there is power because of being together in the task. 

Experience: If I take something with force I find that others give it to me only temporarily. Instead if I give with happiness, I find that others are able to share with me with happiness. So what I give, I find, remains with me permanently. So there is an experience of fullness and the happiness of having attained even while giving. And with this I am able to experience the power of unity, and the joy of doing things together. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment