Saturday, October 22, 2016

Message of the day

Honesty to the self brings progress at a quick speed. 

Expression:To be honest with one self is to be truly honest. When there is honesty with the self, there is the ability to see things clearly. So one is able to take responsibility for the mistakes committed and have the enthusiasm to learn from them. So there is constant change and progress visible in such a person. At all times there is the ability to bring about change. 

Experience: When I am honest with myself, I am able to find the joy of learning from my mistakes. Mistakes don't make me heavy because I know I have something to learn from them. There is constantly enthusiasm to bring about a change and move forward. So I find that I am constantly progressing and also becoming an inspiration for many to bring about change. My honesty, therefore, makes me a true leader. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment