Monday, October 24, 2016

Message of the day


True effort lies in maintaining inner self-respect. 

Expression:When there is no self-respect it becomes difficult to recognise and use one's own potentials. So whatever little effort is put is only to show off to others and to seek their approval. So this further increases such dependency on others. Slowly all effort put in is only to prove to others and hardly any effort is put in for the self. So such effort doesn't contribute to real progress. 

Experience: When there is an awareness of my inner potentials and capabilities, and I am in my state of self-respect, I am able to use them for my own progress. As there is the satisfaction of my progress, there is no dependency on the others for approval or encouragement. I can make effort with my inner freedom. There is lightness and enjoyment in whatever I set out to do, and I find quick and easy change. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment