Sunday, October 16, 2016

Message of the day

Cleanliness means no waste within. 

Expression:To be totally clean means there is not a trace of negativity or waste within. Even in the most complicated situations there is clarity within. The mind is clear and clean so there is clarity in words and actions also. Every decision is taken with a clear mind and so whatever is done is naturally accurate. 

Experience: When there is cleanliness in the heart, I am able to win the love of those around me and also of God. I find that I become a mirror for the others and they are able to see their own perfection through me. I also find that I am able to save a lot of time as I am able to see things for what they are and because there is clarity in my thoughts. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment