Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Message for the day

To give is to get multi-fold returns. 

Expression: If you have something; give. If you don't have, still give; because you will start experiencing getting what you give. Whatever you lack today, continue being aware of what little you have and start giving. By giving you are able to experience these treasures yourself and start getting enriched. It is easy to give, when you have the awareness of having something. 

Experience: Today I will make a list of all those attainments I am aware of. I will give at least 5 people from any of these attainments (it could be love, happiness, or any other attainments). If there is nothing else to give, let me at least give good wishes. This is the biggest help that I could give. And this further enhances my own treasures. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment