Sunday, May 24, 2015

Message of the day

To finish the burden of the past is to move forward with lightness and speed. Thought to ponder: Through out the day, I may not have that much attention on myself. I may not be able to sustain a thought that I had taken for myself. But before I go to sleep, I need to check myself how I was through out the day and hand clear out all my fears, feelings etc and go to sleep. This practice will make my sleep peaceful and the next day will be beautiful too, because there is no burden of the baggage of the previous day. Point to practice: Today I will talk to myself and God before I go to sleep. I will write down all my doubts, fears and feelings to Him. I will become light in my mind and go to sleep peacefully. Because I will, then, look forward to a brighter tomorrow. In Spiritual Service, Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment