Thursday, May 21, 2015

Message of the day

To understand the significance of the role that I have to play is to make it special. Expression: When I compare myself with others, I either feel superior or inferior to them. There is also a chance that I feel jealous. This negativity doesn't help me do the best in what I have to do. In fact, it is true that each and every actor has a special part to play and so do I. When I remember the special role that I have to play in my life and understand its significance, I will be able to give my best to it. Experience: Today I will remember that I am the hero actor in this drama of life. Each and everything that happens to me has a meaning and is making me better in this role. I have to excel in this role that I am playing at present. I will then be able to be free from wasteful comparisons. In Spiritual Service, Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment