Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Message of the day

To be an example is to inspire people to change. Thought to ponder: It is not always necessary to correct people through words. When my own actions don't reflect the words that I speak, it will not have any effect on people. They would want to see the change that I talk about in my own actions. Since actions speak louder than words, they are inspired to bring about a change in themselves too. Point to practice: Today I will be an example for others in whatever I do. I will check myself when I find the need to correct someone. I will bring about a change in that particular aspect. Then, whether I see the desired change in the other person or not, at least I am richer for whatever effort I make. In Spiritual Service, Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment