Sunday, May 17, 2015

Message of the day

To have control on the self is to be a winner in situations. 

Expression: Situations influence me and I get carried away. This means that the reins are not in my hands and I have given them to the people outside. I, then, have no control of my feelings, thoughts, emotions, words or actions. Everything becomes a reaction to what is outside. On the other hand, if I am able to keep things in control, I am able to respond in the right way to situations, making me a winner. 

Experience: Today I will remember that no one can control me, but myself. I am the master, and seated on this seat of self-sovereignty, I can give orders to myself and keep myself in control. I will not let anyone or any situation influence me or take me away from what I have to do. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment