Saturday, May 23, 2015

Message of the day

To start the day with positivity is to ensure success throughout the day. 

Expression: When I am on a journey, I choose and decide my way - where I have to go. My choice leads me on further in that way. In the same way, the first thought that I have as soon as I wake up decides the quality of my day. If I start the day with a positive thought, I will be able to pick out the best from all that the day has to offer and move ahead towards success. 

Experience: Today I will check what the first thought was that I had when I woke up from bed. I will then take an aim to start the day with a positive thought. Instead of thinking "Oh God, I am late", let me think "I am going to have a great day". I will also create a positive thought before starting any new task. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment