Friday, May 22, 2015

Message of the day

To be focused on the goal is to use our potential well. Expression: When I am focused on my goal, I will not be caught up with the side scenes that come my way. Distractions need not necessarily be positive; it can also be in the form of my own weaknesses or challenges from others. When I understand that I am on a journey and I have to move forward to my goal, I will not be distracted by any good or bad scene that comes my way. Experience: Today I will clarify my goal and focus my energies towards it. I will do at least one thing that will make me move towards that goal. And if anything happens that disturbs me, I will remind myself that getting stuck there would not help me move forward in my journey. In Spiritual Service, Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment