Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Message of the day

To do the internal dance of happiness at the time of tiredness is to bring an instant change in our mood. 

Thought to ponder: When I am tired, it is easy to give in to the tiredness and feel low, irritable or vulnerable. At such a time, I need to do something that my mind can dance with happiness. When I have the aim of being happy and do this little exercise of being happy, I will be able to be free from tiredness of the body and mind. 

Point to practice: Today I will do something nice to recharge myself. It could be something as simple as listening to a nice song or taking a peaceful walk or painting something. This little effort of mine would give me happiness and bring enthusiasm in all I do. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment