Saturday, May 23, 2015

Thought of the day 23.05.2015

Performing A Spiritual Audit At The End Of The Day - Part 2 

Yesterday we had explained how self evaluation at the end of the day is extremely vital to one's progress and development. A useful exercise in this regard is keeping a daily chart for about 3 personality traits or points and filling it up every night (lesser than 3 is also fine, but not more , because then you might feel lazy in keeping the chart after a few days and also you might lose focus and the personality traits may not transform as much as you want). You could either evaluate yourself with a yes or no or perform a percentage wise evaluation like 50% or 90% for e.g. We have mentioned below, some of the common traits from which you could select the traits to keep a daily chart for. You could incorporate some other specific traits (not mentioned in this list), which you want to change or develop, depending on your personality: 

In the entire day, today; not only in my words and actions, but also in my thoughts: 
* Did I see everyone's specialties and keep good wishes for each one, in spite of obvious weaknesses being visible? 
* Did I remain free from all forms of anger, like irritation, frustration, grudge, revenge, etc.? 
* Did I ensure that I neither give nor take sorrow, hurt, pain from anyone? 
* Did I remain free from waste and negative? 
* Did I remain ego less? 
* Did I remain untouched by name, fame, praise, insult? 
* Did I remain stable? 
* Did I remain free from judgments, criticism, jealousy, comparison, hatred, etc.? 
* Did I keep a conscious of serving each one whom I met? 
* Did I bring the 8 main powers into practice and experience being powerful? 
* Did I remain in self-respect and give respect to everyone? 
* Did I practice being soul-conscious in actions and interactions? 
* Did I take a one minute break every hour to reflect, meditate and control the traffic of thoughts in the mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment