Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Message of the day

To pick up jewels instead of pebbles is to ensure that I only speak sweet words. 

Thought to ponder: Like a swan which picks up only jewels and leaves the pebbles aside, it is up to me to pick out only good things from all interactions. There are both (positive and negative) available and probably the negative (pebbles) are more in number. But I need to have the power to discern and pick out only that which is good and positive. 

Point to practice: Today I will only talk what is positive. I will make special effort not to think, talk or see negative. This will help my mind be free from that which is not necessary or harmful. Thus what I speak will be positive, powerful and beneficial too. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment