Friday, August 21, 2015

Message of the day


To be an embodiment of solutions is to be an embodiment of success.

Thought to ponder: Everyone wants to be successful. But to achieve and feel success all the time, one needs to be an embodiment of solutions. Problems continue to come, but if we go on cursing problems, we will not be able to achieve success. We will only end up spoiling our state of mind. Instead, if we try and find solutions, we will find something somewhere. We will be in the right frame of mind to create solutions.

Point to practice: Today I will only focus on solutions. I will pick out one problem which I have been avoiding or not being able to do anything about. I will then think of some solution, even if it is a small little step that I can take. I will first believe that there is a solution and then find something creative to do.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment