Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Message of the day

To appreciate the value of something is to bring it into our own lives. 

Thought to ponder: When we see something nice or someone using good qualities, we tend to appreciate. Sometimes there might be negative feelings like comparison or jealousy. Either way, it is not going to help us. But when we truly appreciate something, we need to see how we can imbibe this in our own lives. If we have the capacity to notice, observe, understand and appreciate something, we surely have the capacity to imbibe it too. 

Point to practice: Today I will start practicing something that I have noticed and appreciated. Instead of trying to do it fully immediately, I will start with a small step. When I start doing it, I will surely find it being absorbed into my own life. Bigger changes will come too, slowly but surely. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment