Monday, August 10, 2015

Message of the day


Positive actions sow seeds for a positive future.

Thought to ponder: When I sow the seeds of positive actions, I reap a positive future for myself. It means to say that when I perform positive actions, I reinforce positive personality traits. This gives me access to my inner strengths in all situations. Even when something goes wrong, or someone behaves negatively towards me, it's my choice how I want to react. The more positive I am the more I find my inner strengths getting nurtured.

Point to practice: Today I will pay special attention to only perform positive actions. That means in all I do, I will ensure that I do it with the right feeling and the right intention. I will also check if my action is going to bring benefit to others or myself, and do only that which is beneficial. At least, I will have attention not to do anything that is negative.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment