Sunday, August 30, 2015

Message of the day

To see things with the right vision (third eye) is to ensure that I am not blind to the opportunities that life offers. 

Thought to ponder: Wisdom is to see what is not seen. When I only see what is visible to the two eyes, I miss out important details. To open the third eye of wisdom and see through to the reality of things is to create opportunities for oneself. Wisdom is to see benefit, positive and opportunity in everything. I need to give this training to the third eye. 

Point to practice: Today I will look at things differently. When something happens to me that I am uncomfortable with, I will see what positive there is, hidden in the situation. Negativity remains even after a situation is over, when I think negative about someone, myself or something. So today I will make sure I change my thinking to positive in these three aspects. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment