Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Message of the day

To be free from expectations is to have freedom. 

Thought to ponder: When I expect others to behave in a particular way, and they don't fulfill these expectations, there is sorrow. I slowly become totally dependent on others' behavior for my state of happiness and wellbeing. Since others will mostly not behave according to what I want them to, I feel mostly deprived. 

Point to practice: Today I will be a giver instead of a taker, whenever I am faced with a difficult situation. Let me check within, what I have and give from it. It could be a simple thought of understanding, positivity or even a good wish. When I do this, I will be free from the bondage of expectations and disappointments. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment