Thursday, August 20, 2015

Message of the day

To be free from rust is to get attracted with the power of the magnet. 

Thought to ponder: When I perform any action which is against my true nature of peace, happiness or love, I am actually rusting myself. This rust does not allow me to attract the power of the magnet(goodness/God). The more I free myself from this rust, I automatically find that I am attracting the right things. 

Point to practice: Today I will not do anything that will take me go away from my true self. That is, I will keep myself free from things like anger, greed, sorrow etc. Even if the situation warrants for it, I will not react with the negativity. Instead I will just postpone the reaction. Thus, I will ensure I don't add rust to myself. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment