Thursday, August 6, 2015

Message of the day


To be powerful is to have the ability to withstand negativity.

Thought to ponder: When there is power within, I am able to respond in the right way to situations and people. I will be like a hard rock which doesn't allow any water to go within. On the other hand, if I become like a sponge, I will absorb a lot of what others are giving me. If I continue to absorb others' negativity, I would find myself becoming negative too. Since I am taking, they too would continue giving me.

Point to practice: Today I will be strong. I will take a powerful thought that I will keep it with me through out the day. I am the one who has the power within me to withstand anything that comes my way. When I think this way, I will be able to move forward, learning and discovering something new from within me at every step.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment