Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Message of the day


To be an example is to ensure positive correction.

Thought to ponder: To correct people through words is easy. Yet, we find that people are not ready to listen to what we say. Each one feels, in his own way, that he is right. So however positively we put it, we cannot change people's thinking. But whatever we want to teach, we first have to be an embodiment of that. When we become a role model, people learn, without them feeling that they are being corrected.

Point to practice: Today I will be patient even when I see someone doing something wrong. I will not correct him and make him feel guilty. Because I understand that if his behavior is wrong, my correction is wrong too. Specially if it is done rudely or with anger or irritation. So I understand that one wrong cannot correct another wrong.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment