Saturday, August 22, 2015

Message of the day

True decoration lies in using specialities. 

Thought to ponder: All of us are bestowed with some or the other qualities. Everyone has the inherent tendency to want to be their best. So we tend to really take care about external appearance. But, in the same way, if we take care of our inner qualities, nurture and help them grow, we would find them decorating our personality in the true sense. 

Point to practice: Today I will identify one quality that I feel is unique about me, I will consciously put it into practice and make sure I remind myself about it at least 10 times through out the day. Even if challenges come to shake that quality, I will still continue with my practice for today. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment