Thursday, August 6, 2015

Message of the day

Real powerful actions inspire others to be positive and powerful too. 

Thought to ponder: There is a saying that there is a metal ('Paras') that makes iron to gold. We need to be like that, i.e., when our words and actions are powerful, it will inspire others to become powerful too. On the other hand, in the face of negativity, if we tend to portray negativity, they will never have the power to make their actions positive. 

Point to practice: Today I will take a fast of not using negativity. Just for today, I will make sure that in spite of negative situations, I will remain positive. I will let no negative word emerge from my mouth nor will I perform any negative action. I will pay special attention to this. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment