Sunday, May 3, 2015

Message for the day

To do what is right for all is to remain happy. 

Expression: The one who is always concerned for others is the one who can do right for others. There is constant benefit for others merged in every action of such a person. Because of having given without expectation, there is happiness in everything that is done. There is also uniqueness and speciality revealed in every action. 

Experience: I experience double benefit, because there is happiness in the effort as well as in the result of that effort. There is constant success experienced by me. I am also able to receive the good wishes and blessings from others and I further get encouraged to use my speciality. So I constantly experience progress in my life. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment