Monday, February 1, 2016

Message of the day

To learn the art of controlling is to steer through life's situations easily. 

Thought to Ponder: When I am driving, the road is not always straight. Yet, I know when to apply a brake or when to turn the steering wheel. In the same way, in life's situations I need to understand that everything will not go as I plan. Instead, I need to learn the art of knowing when to stop(apply brakes) and when to turn my thinking in a direction which is more constructive. 

Point to Practice: Today I will have a mental traffic control system for myself. From time to time, I will have a signal for myself to stop and check if I am going in the right direction. If I find myself in the wrong way, I will immediately change my thoughts in the right direction or just postpone the thoughts. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment