Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Message of the day

To be alert is to constantly have an attention to check and change. 

Thought to Ponder: When someone is recording something, there is a constant attention to do the best. After a bit is recorded, they would recheck and see if everything is ok or if it can be better. In life too, we are trying to record the best. For each and everything that happens, when I have attention on myself, I can make it better each time. I just have to have the attention to check and then bring about the required change. 

Point to Practice: Today I will pay special attention to the actions that I do. After the action,I will look back and see if I could have done it in a better way. Also, at the end of the day, before I go to sleep, I will look back at the day and review all that happened. This practice of checking and changing helps me to be prepared to face everything that comes my way. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment