Sunday, February 21, 2016

Message of the day

The one who defames or criticizes is a true friend. 

Thought to Ponder: If one has a clear vision of where he wants to go, he constantly looks for opportunities and means to move ahead. When someone criticizes, it is an opportunity to learn something, to check and change what I might have missed. It doesn't matter with what intention the other person is criticizing. It is more important whether I have learnt from it or not. So he actually becomes a friend who is helping me progress. 

Point to Practice: Today I will listen to people carefully and take at least one point that I could bring about a change. I will then explain to myself that this particular aspect is going to help me to move forward. This is what I will bring into action. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment