Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Message of the day

Integrity is to make thoughts, words and actions equal. 

Thought to Ponder: We normally have a lot of thoughts for our own progress. We do speak about it to others too. But when I want to put it into practice, I lose the determination. Then I need to question myself if I really want to do it. Integrity and honesty to myself means I am able to translate thoughts into actions, thereby making my thoughts, words and actions equal. 

Point to Practice: Today I will pick one thought which is good for me and bring it into action. I will make a conscious effort to do this. When I make this practice, I will be able to progress steadily. I will also find the quality of my thoughts improving. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment