Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Message of the day


To be content and make others content is the best way to get good wishes.

Thought to Ponder: Whether others are good to me or not, I need to develop the art of being content. I can be content when I appreciate what I have rather than just expecting from others or situations. When I am content, I can provide others too from my own reservoir. Thus, I will be able to give the experience of contentment to others too. This is a simple way to earn good wishes from others, filling me more.

Point to Practice: Today I will not let any one go away from me empty handed. I will ensure that every person that comes to me, gets some positive experience or is connected to something positive in his own life. This will keep me busy giving and will make me free from expectations too.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment