Sunday, February 14, 2016

Message of the day

To make the internal stage powerful is to be protected. 

Thought to Ponder: Situations and challenges will continue to challenge me, but when I am strong from within I am able to withstand and move forward with every challenge. I need to work on making myself stronger at each step. When I have weaknesses, even a small little challenge will make me weak and vulnerable. I will, then, not have the strength to move forward. 

Point to Practice: Today I will strengthen myself. Strength comes from faith. When I believe that I am strong, I am. So, today I will practice a simple thought like "Victory is my birthright" or "I have the power to transform" or "God is my companion at every step". Such thoughts silently build strength into me. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment