Sunday, February 28, 2016

Message of the day

To respect and value time is to use well the treasures it has to offer. 

Thought to Ponder: When I don't value time, my mind remains cluttered. I am not able to recognize the treasures that time has to offer. Drops of time, of pure silence, on the other hand, allows good things to flow and like a rising sun, brings good thing s into life. 

Point to Practice: Today I will make time for time. I will make some time for myself (as the most important person in my life is me). I will take some valuable thoughts, those thoughts that add value to what I am doing. When I combine elevated thoughts from time to time, I would have used my time well. Such drops of time help me recognize the value of time and use it well. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment