Saturday, February 6, 2016

Message of the day

To remove waste is to ensure there is power to transform.

Thought to Ponder: We do want to bring about a change in our lives, but most times we are not able to do so. This is because; a lot of thought energy is getting wasted in unnecessary things. Any thought which is not brought into action in the right way is waste. So, we need to check and change such thoughts, so that there is power to change.

Point to Practice: Today I will check the quality of my thoughts from time to time (at least 5 times today). If I find myself thinking something that is not useful (it may not necessarily be a negative thought), I will change it with a nice positive thought. This practice will help me recognise what is waste, and then work to change it too.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment