Monday, February 8, 2016

Message of the day

To understand uniqueness is to be free from expectations. 

Thought to Ponder: When I continue to think of others and wanting them to think like me, I will not be able to be free from expectations. I need to understand that each one has his own unique set of experiences. So, everyone has their own uniqueness of expression. That's what makes the drama of life so beautiful. 

Point to Practice: Today I will appreciate the uniqueness of everyone. I will at least tell 2 people how special they are and what difference their life has made. This will help me not only appreciate them, but also keep me free from any kind of expectations. Others, too, would be able to use their best qualities. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment