Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Message of the day

To be detached is to experience freedom. 

Thought to Ponder: Attachment is like a bondage. When I am attached to someone, I will not be able to fly nor will I let the other person progress. On the other hand, love empowers. I will be able to see what is lacking and provide accordingly. I will be able to enjoy the sweet relationship without feeling the bondage. 

Point to Practice: Today I will check and see with which relationship I am experiencing sorrow. I will then see how I can change it into something more positive. I will work on the relationship in such a way that both will be able to experience freedom. There would be, then, be no expectations, but only the ability to give. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment