Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Message of the day

When words are sweet, there is a positive impact. 

Thought to Ponder: Sweet words are like flowers, when given to others brings happiness and spread love. On the other hand, harsh words are like stones that hurt. Harsh words emerge when there is some weakness working within me. Harsh words means that in some way I am feeling helpless and am resorting to something which is not so constructive. 

Point to Practice: Today I will not say anything that is not sweet. If a situation does arise where I have to say something not so good and nice, I will move away from there. Till I am sure that I will not speak such words, I will not come back to that situation. In fact, I will try and resolve that point in my mind so that I don't speak anything negative. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment