Monday, November 2, 2015

Message of the day

Methods of self-progress brings harmony with people. 

Thought to Ponder: It is normally believed that people who spend time with meditation or prayer or any means of self-progress tend to cut off from others. In reality, it is just the opposite. Someone who really works for self-progress would want to contribute from what he has, to others too. Also, it would bring the ability to deal with others in the right way, bringing harmony. 

Point to Practice: Today I will spend a few minutes with one thought "I am peace", spreading peace to the place and the people around me. I will remind myself of this from time to time. I will then observe my interaction with others. A small little change that I observe is enough to encourage me to continue with my efforts. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment