Monday, November 2, 2015

Message of the day

To know what I want is to work for it. 

Thought to Ponder: When something happens that I don't like or don't want, I tend to wish for it to go away. I may even pray to God that it should be over. At such times, instead of thinking of what I don't want, it is more important to think of what I want. This will give me a clarity of where I want to go and use my resources constructively. 

Point to Practice: Today I will think of one thing that I really want to bring in my life. I will do something constructively for making it happen. When I work on what should be there, it would automatically help me get rid of the heaviness of what I don't want. Eventually, the situation will change anyways. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment