Saturday, November 21, 2015

Message of the day

To have an elevated consciousness is to fly across obstacles. 

Thought to Ponder: When we are low, we have to struggle and fight with each and every obstacle. On the other hand, when we are able to fly with an elevated thought, we are able to fly across all obstacles easily. Because of being in a higher position, obstacles look very small and we are able to influence them positively. 

Point to Practice: Today I will not be afraid of obstacles but will find a means to fly up above. That means, a simple thought like "I have the power to overcome this situation" or "Success is my birthright" would help me maintain my confidence and self-respect. This will give me the power to deal with even a big situation. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment