Thursday, November 26, 2015

Message of the day

The nourishment of happiness brings health. 

Thought to Ponder: The one who always gets the nourishment of happiness, has a happy and healthy life. Every aspect of life is filled with good things. There is enthusiasm and energy for making use of the resources in the best way. There is the power to overcome physical ailments too. Without happiness, life becomes dull and boring and there is no energy to do anything. 

Point to Practice: Today I will be happy. Even if things go wrong, I will not worry about it today. I will do all I have to do, but with the consciousness of being happy all the time. This will ensure that I remain healthy in the mind, and therefore the body too. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment